Hand Iron Wood

Tour X MG-17 Golf Set 11 Clubs Right Hand (Great Starter Set Gently Pre-owned)

Tour X MG-17 Golf Set 11 Clubs Right Hand (Great Starter Set Gently Pre-owned)
Tour X MG-17 Golf Set 11 Clubs Right Hand (Great Starter Set Gently Pre-owned)
Tour X MG-17 Golf Set 11 Clubs Right Hand (Great Starter Set Gently Pre-owned)
Tour X MG-17 Golf Set 11 Clubs Right Hand (Great Starter Set Gently Pre-owned)
Tour X MG-17 Golf Set 11 Clubs Right Hand (Great Starter Set Gently Pre-owned)
Tour X MG-17 Golf Set 11 Clubs Right Hand (Great Starter Set Gently Pre-owned)
Tour X MG-17 Golf Set 11 Clubs Right Hand (Great Starter Set Gently Pre-owned)
Tour X MG-17 Golf Set 11 Clubs Right Hand (Great Starter Set Gently Pre-owned)

Tour X MG-17 Golf Set 11 Clubs Right Hand (Great Starter Set Gently Pre-owned)    Tour X MG-17 Golf Set 11 Clubs Right Hand (Great Starter Set Gently Pre-owned)

Used 1 season by a new to golf golfer, then got fitted for a new set and here are these. Driver shows the most sole paint wear as I would assume he had not learned to hit up yet. Great starter set or 2nd set for someone at a great price. Driver-3 wood-hybrids are graphite shafts.

Hybrids are 22 and 26 degree. I have no connection to any of the Companies or products I find and sell.

I do not back any warranties offered by them or declarations of how the products function or are designed to function. You are 100% responsible for doing your own research on all offerings as to function and use of the item.

Please leave feedback when you receive your product. I choose which one to use based on experience and trends to certain states. We suggest that you view pictures on a PC with a larger screen instead of a mobile device in order for you to use zoom or enlarge to view the products. If you see or read something that might not make sense, please contact me. Only items you see in the pictures are included in the sale offering, if you don't see it you won't get it.

Please communicate if you have any questions. Although 90% are still getting delivered close to on time the other 10% will be slow and maybe very slow. Going to the shipper site is sometimes a much better option. This item is in the category "Sporting Goods\Golf\Golf Clubs & Equipment\Golf Clubs".

The seller is "middleriver56737" and is located in this country: US. This item can be shipped to United States.

  • Model: Tour X MG-17
  • Department: Men
  • Club Number: see pics 11 clubs in set
  • Item Length: 45\
  • Handedness: Right-Handed
  • Golf Club Type: Driver, Fairway Wood, Hybrid, Iron, Iron Set, Putter
  • Brand: Master Golf
  • Head Material: Stainless Steel
  • Shaft Material: Graphite in wood and hybrids steel in irons
  • Flex: Regular


Tour X MG-17 Golf Set 11 Clubs Right Hand (Great Starter Set Gently Pre-owned)    Tour X MG-17 Golf Set 11 Clubs Right Hand (Great Starter Set Gently Pre-owned)